Last Revised: December 30, 2021
Keepy AI Ltd. (“us”, “we” or “Company”) respect the privacy of our users (each, “you” or “User”) and are committed to protect the privacy of Users who access, visit, use or engage with our website(s), available at: https://www.keepy.ai/ the “Services”).
- What type of information we collect
- How we use the information
- With whom we share the information and for what purpose
- International transfer
- How long we retain information for
- Your privacy rights
- How we protect your information
- How to contact us
What type of information we collect
We may collect individually identifiable information from our Users, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Such information may include:
- Account Information: When you sign-up and register to the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself.
- Voluntary Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily. Further, we may collect information when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, including, without limitation, the periodic questionnaires which Users may fill out in connection with the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints, bugs and reports which you send to us.
How we use the information
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To set up your account and to provide the Services;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To perform research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information and for what purpose
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our Users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third-party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via the Services (e.g., by connecting your account on the Service with third party services or by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information, including through adequate contractual measures. You hereby consent to the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
For how long we retain the information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request: (i) to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or (ii) that we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties) or that we shall remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Certain jurisdictions provide users with certain statutory rights with respect to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have some/all of the following rights available to you:
- Right to verify your information (to access, delete, change or update any personal information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- Right to see what, if any, personal information about you we have;
- Right to request that we erase information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information);
- Right to restrict us from processing information pertaining to you; and
- Right to export information in a portable format;
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . When handling your request, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include personal information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your personal information, we may not be able to provide you the Services.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with applicable law, you can complain to your applicable data protection authority.
How we protect your information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not use the Services, nor provide any personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at email@example.com.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about us
The details of the Company are as follows:
Keepy AI Ltd.
94 Yigal Alon Street,
Tel Aviv, 6789139,